The Huwas

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Silly Girls

Here are some cute pictures that were taken before the sickness hit. I don't know if you can see them that well but Reese has black spots on her face. I asked why she had black spots on her face and she said that she didn't know and was going to look in her mirror. She came back and looked at me surprised and she said "Mom, I'm getting a beard !"


Reese was pretty creative with wrapping paper and made herself a dress. How did she know the style on the red carpet was one shoulder dresses ??
Tatum is our climber girl. She loves and tries to climb on everything - car seats, in laundry baskets, on the fireplace, Reese's purple chair and even on her activity table. When I tell her to be careful, she gives me a big grin like she is getting away with something she knows she shouldn't do.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Haha! I love those stories. They are silly girls who are growing up way too fast! I am glad you are writing down memories so we won't forget!

Post a Comment