The Huwas

Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This is how Reese spent most of her time at the pumpkin patch - mad !


I couldn't believe that I actually got this close to the butterfly.


This was cute because Tatum turned around and said "eeeeesse" (cheese) and Reese just happened to blink. Most of the day, Tatum was not interested in anything but running around and trying to pick up pumpkins. Even when GiGi or I would call her name, she would just ignore us.



Reese and her friend, Maggie.


I love this picture of Tate with the white pumpkins.


This is my favorite picture of Reese, another lovely pose ! Sometimes she poses and I'm not even taking her picture - she cracks me up. I don't know if she can just sit for a picture without posing. Oh yea she can, see the first picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment